Richfield Area Chamber of CommerceRichfield Area Chamber of Commerce
Line up will be at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, December 9, 2017. You will receive further instructions for line up by e-mail so please be sure to include your e-mail address. The parade will go from 500 South to 500 North and will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m.
- The street lights along Main Street will be turned off - all entries must be lit with Christmas Lights.
- The committee reserves the right to review and limit entries for appropriateness as to the Christmas theme. This is a family oriented parade and we expect to always exhibit that theme.
- If your entry will have objects or or persons on the float, we suggest you use spot specific lighting to illuminate them. Without supplemental lighting, they will not be visible in the dark.
- If you want your name to be seen by spectators, you should also design your entry in such a way as to illuminate letters, logos, etc.
- Remember that this is a non-competitive parade - you are all winners.
- We reserve a place for Santa on the Coca Cola truck at the end of the parade. So that young children are not confused by "multiple" Santas - please decorate your entry with other festive ideas.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ITEMS CAN BE THROWN or distributed in any manner from parade entry along the parade route. This is a safety issue because of the limited lighting,